Monday, September 04, 2006

19

I think remorsefully of the days
I loved and have now lost
My cycle is to regret these feelings
And just ignore them
Why can’t I just accept and be thankful
I was allowed to love
I have placed the greatest
Value on this intangible thing
I prey for moments like those
Only conceived by mind
Forgetful I am that I have been lucky enough
To use that word more than once in my life
Why can’t I be happy
Why do I dwell
Why have I found it only to lose it?
Maybe a series of loves is how the soul grows
Maybe I made mistakes
The only thing I know for sure
That I do not doubt
Is that I am capable
and I do need to love again

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." - Kahlil Gibran

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home